This is what happens when I’m up late, and actually decide to leave a comment on a really long blog meme. Who’d have thought I’d be penalized for leaving a comment?
Anyways, here are my answers, in a nicely concise format (unlike Gary’s , which are vastly more entertaining – go read them, but read mine first since you’ll be gone awhile).
1. Four shows that you watch:
– Criminal Minds (seriously, probably my favorite cast of characters on TV right now)
– Castle (Nathan Fillion? Hello…)
– Chuck (No terribly hot guys, but great plot, IMO)
– NCIS (Um, Mark Harmon & Michael Weatherly. ‘Nuff said.)
2. Four things you are passionate about:
– Hating mornings
– Time to myself
– Personal responsibility
3. Four phrases you say a lot:
– “That’s cool.”
– “Alrighty then.”
– “That’s crazy!”
Apparently I was born in the wrong decade…
4. Four things you’ve learned from the past:
– A professional attitude and demeanor goes a long way, regardless of personal feelings.
– Work with your natural inclinations, rather than fighting them to make a change.
– If you want to accomplish something, don’t just wait for it to happen. Make it happen.
– The only emotions you can control are your own. Don’t let other people’s attitudes get you down.
5. Four places you would like to go:
– Universal Studios
– Several countries I haven’t been to
– Somewhere down south (I’ve never been in the southern states).
– The Pacific Northwest (never been there either)
6. Four things you did yesterday:
– Finished formatting Desert Heat for print
– Updated a few web sites at the day job
– Took down the Christmas decorations
– Finished off leftover cheesecake
7. Four things you are looking forward to:
– Working full-time as a writer
– Sleeping in this weekend (and every weekend)
– Getting the siding replaced on our house (we have metal siding that’s peeling badly right now)
– Our annual Halloween Party.
8. Four things you love about winter:
– Snow (not cold, just snow)
– Hot chocolate
– No yard work
9. Four bloggers who should share their list of fours:
I’m not sure who’s already done this…so I’ll just be opposite of Gary, and say if you read this and *don’t* leave a comment, consider yourself tagged.