Last week I set up a MySpace profile – I know that people tend to like either Facebook *or* MySpace, so now you can connect with me in either place (or both). I’ll be blogging there (The Variety Pages Lite) on Thursdays, and it will include more casual discussions – topics like favorite heros/heroines in fiction, sensual foods, romantic dates, flirting tips, etc. You don’t have to be on MySpace to read, so I’ll post a link here on Thursdays to those posts in case you’re interested.
Here on the main blog, I’ll be discussing description in the Construction Zone and we’ll be visiting with Erica Chapman and her husband in an Everyday Romance “He Said/She Said” interview. Should be a fun and interesting week!
This Week on The Variety Pages
Tuesday: Construction Zone – On Description
Wednesday: Everyday Romance – He Said/She Said with Erica Chapman
Thursday: Variety Pages Lite – My Favorite Literary Heroine
Friday: Chapter 21 of Indelibly Inked
Saturday: Notable Posts
Writing: I didn’t make nearly as much progress as I’d hoped, but what I did make was good, I think. I’m having trouble adjusting to the “slow and deliberate” writing method…I keep thinking I need to do more, work faster, make more progress. But I’ll keep slogging along. I’m working hard on getting Tempest edited up and ready for release, which makes me feel more productive.
Personal: I got about half and half for personal goals done last week. My “house trees” are gone, which makes me sad, but hubby has promised we can get another bookshelf to put in the corner where one of them was, so that’s cool. The weather has been “iffy” for planting stuff out, but I got a little bit done. I’ve been pulling weeds like mad…they’re growing so fast with all the rain! I’m still working out some contest ideas for next month – I’m hoping to host a few this summer, so stay tuned…
Goals This Week
– 1 1/2 hours of work on HPC per night
– 1/2 hour editing work on Tempest per day (or more)
– Ch. 21 of Indelibly Inked done *before* Thursday night
– Contact a graphic artist to create a cover for Tempest
– Get all the greenhouse plants planted out or given away.
– Read Kept & Claimed by Zoe Winters, and Forsaken by Shadow by Kait Nolan
– Post reviews on Amazon (I really need to get better about this…should copy over from Goodreads)
– Clean off the kitchen counter and dining room table
– Find the tripod for our camera so I can create some videos for the nail art blog
– Help hubby start tearing the basement bathroom apart (we need to find/fix a leak)
– Keep up with yardwork (’tis the season again)
That’s what’s going on around here – what are you up to this week? Read any good books lately?